Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cute Is What We Aim For - You Made IT!!!

So cute are the guys from Cute is What We Aim For that I am sure their Emo hairstyles will not disappoint (or maybe it will and you can hate mail me or whinge about my inaccuracies in you own blog) whatevs...
Here they are!! and they are indeed very cute, their music I will not comment on, I will leave that up to you to decide, maybe you like the Cute Is What We Aim for lyrics and I certainly will not hold it against you.

Check this out:
Cute Is What We Aim For - Practice makes Perfect


I hope you enjoyed that!

This band has been accused of ripping of the cover of Counting Crows:

What do you think? I guess they thought that no one would remember the Counting Crows cause they are soooo far back into the early 90's lol.

Despite it all they are still very cute emo boys:

No comments: